- Title: Data Analyst
- Code: RCI-24272
- Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
- Posted Date: 06/23/2022
- Duration: 5 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Darshan Mali
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 421
- Currently has an opportunity for a Data Analyst II within the Global Commercial Operations Department.
- This role will support the Demand Management workstream that is part of the division Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process.
- Maintain the global demand forecasting tools that provide an integrated view of demand actuals and forecasts for the planning team.
- Manage the monthly demand change reports that are used to track assumptions and communicate forecast changes to other functions.
- Lead the monthly forecast error root cause analysis process to identify key locations and products that contribute to global forecast error.
- Become a systems super-user for the new demand management software system (SAS Intelligent Planning). Develop training materials and support the implementation of the system within the commercial planning teams. Maintain data in the system.
- Support the customer allocation process through review of open orders, demand forecast, and available inventory. Prepare weekly communication summarizing allocation status.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that includes quantitative analysis (e.g. Finance, Accounting, Engineering, natural sciences)
- 7 years minimum experience with data analysis in a professional environment
- MS Excel intermediatelevel skills
- MS Power BI basic level skills
- Previous experience with IBM Cognos Analytics, IBM Planning Analytics TM1, QAD ERP system, Salesforce