- Title: Program Manager
- Code: RCI-32838-1
- Location: New York, NY 10003
- Posted Date: 06/23/2022
- Duration: 7 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD Boston, MA Houston, TX Los Angeles, CA and San Diego, CA
- This role seeks a Global Program Strategy Lead candidate with a strong background in program development and marketing, global communications and relationship building, and storytelling.
- This person will be a strategic thinker, hyper-organized, and a proactive self-starter, comfortable navigating uncharted territory with the specific goal of growing and scaling two unique marketing programs.
- Over the course of this secondment opportunity you will be responsible for supporting and executing on the strategic frameworks laid out for two, newly created, global GBM programs: Inclusion in Advertising, and the Social Good for Business Webinar Series.
- These are two programs that were established at the end of 2021 as a result of last year’s GBM Program Audit, and both have unique goals and objectives and with potential to offer tremendous global impact.
Inclusion in Advertising:
- Throughout 1H the strategic foundation for this program has been laid in partnership with APAC, NA,and LATAM.
- In the second half of the year, your responsibilities and focus will be getting this program in front of clients and truly launched in-market.
- The success of this launch relies on internal promotion and education, Creative Shop, Marketing Science, Agency, and Industry Marketing integration, as well as external messaging through owned channels and digital platforms, and performance tracking.
- This will be done with the support of your regional allies partners.
- At the end of the year we aim to be able to tell a success story through a handful of new case studies, compelling metrics, lessons learned, and opportunities for scale.
- Your role is to lead this effort, ensuring there is global cohesion with all activations in-market, spearheading communication, and ensuring outcomes are tracked.
Skills, Experience + Qualifications
- Minimum of 8+ years experience in marketing, digital strategy, communications, or content strategy
- Proven integrated marketing management experience, with experience building and rolling out large-scale global programs & branding campaigns preferred at a global scale
- Experience working strategically as well as in an executional capacity to build and deploy a marketing plan from start to finish across markets
- Expertise navigating global business relationships
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to interpret data and insights to inform campaign plans and objectives.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications using our owned communications channels (Workplace, newsletters, all hands, etc)
- Strong critical-thinking, research and problem-solving skills
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing projects and team relationships
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity and comfort with ambiguity
- Previous experience in, or passion for the Social Good, Sustainability and DEI space