- Title: HR Generalist
- Code: RCI-13662
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 06/23/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sagar Shah
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 233
- Under the direction of the Site Human Resources Manager, the HR Generalist is responsible for providing the full range of Human Resources support to specific businesses within the Kaolin (EV – MidGA Site) business unit.
- Intakes and investigates internal EEO/ER complaints from Compliance Hotline
- Reviewing harassment and discrimination complaints and recommending steps to resolve concerns
- Assists in the investigation of EEO-related agency charges and drafts written responses
- Managing cases and ensuring timely response and the advancement towards resolution
- Providing advice to business leaders on equal opportunity policy
- Investigate grievances and conduct Step 2 Grievance Meetings.
- Prepares written investigation summaries and reports
- Prepares statistical reports in preparation of trend analyses
- Knowledge of federal/state regulations related to employment and employee relations matters, including but not limited to EEO/AA, ADA, FLSA, and FMLA
- Demonstrated ability to conduct thorough and efficient investigations
- Excellent judgment with the ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
- Skilled in Investigation and conflict management
- Demonstrated ability to look at issues objectively and analytically
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete tasks and assignments in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyze and interpret facts
- Technology-savvy and high competency in MS Office; Advanced Excel and Power Point skills and other analytics
Responsible for sound Human Resources practices in:
- Employee relations, recruiting and staffing, training, relocation, compensation, policy implementation, organizational development, talent management, and performance management.
- Works with the leaders to maintain employment records and provides other comprehensive human resources services including counseling, assisting with reviews, compensation, organizational development, EEO, and legal compliance.
- Provides HR advice, counsel and support to assigned business group(s) in the areas of organizational development, coaching, policy implementation, talent management, training, development, acquisitions/divestitures, organization design, change management, staffing, and compensation.
- Ensure HR initiatives and programs align with business direction and goals
- Support talent management, and planning to meet current and future business needs. Participate in the staffing process
- Partner with leaders to ensure a strong leadership, empowerment, and inclusive culture
- Act as a liaison between client organization and HR service platform to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs
- Own and lead specific projects (as determined) in the annual HR operational plan and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Ensure pulse of organization to anticipate their needs and concerns and serve as an employee advocate when necessary
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR processes and initiatives
- Ensure timely completion of annual HR processes (Performance evaluation, merit increases, talent planning, personnel planning, etc.)
- Learn how the business operates, assess strengths/weaknesses and formulate and successfully implement HR initiatives that help improve and sustain organizational performance.
- Counsel and support business groups in the areas of staffing, compensation, policy implementation, organizational development, talent management, training & development, acquisitions and restructuring.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 6 years of directly related human resources experience is required
- PHR/SPHR certification is a plus
- Experience supporting a global client group is required.
- Strong employee relations experience is required
- Knowledge of progressive HR practices, processes, laws and trends is required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Experience with social media and internal communication a plus
- Must have manufacturing experience
- Must have Union experience
- Work experience will be considered in lieu of degree