- Title: Project Coordinator
- Code: RCI-29221-1
- Location: San Diego, CA 92121
- Posted Date: 06/23/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
CW will be expected to sit onsite at new San Diego office location once it is opened
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
- Basic excel, word and other Microsoft tools
- Communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Good to have skills:
- Microsoft tools
- The project coordinator is responsible for managing administrative aspects of client and company projects, tracking and monitoring of project progress with regards to deadlines and client needs, assisting in scheduling and logistical coordination, and communicating frequently with team members and management.
- Engage with cross functional teams to ensure smooth PO process from quotation, purchase order, payment, and delivery
- Coordinate with vendor on equipment calibration and service agreement of equipment’s owned by Reality Labs
- Coordinate with engineers on equipment purchase and manage delivery schedule and timely communicate of delivery and installation.
- Work with the site facilities team to address issues affecting labs
- Work with facilities on San Diego engineer on everyday requests from basic office orders to catering orders as needed
- Work as facilities point of contract for updates related to San Diego site readiness, equipment installation etc
- handles administrative tasks for the team members
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience with database systems
- Computer applications such as Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience managing vendor and contractor engagements
- Time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills