- Title: Systems Engineer
- Code: RCI-06580
- Location: Framingham, MA 01701
- Posted Date: 06/24/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Location - onsite
- Supporting the instrument interfacing activities of the iLab implementation project at the MSAT department.
- As part of the iLab implementation project, various lab equipment needs to be interfaced with the iLab business application, either based on scripted file-parsing, or via any means of networked interfacing (e.g. RS232 conversion via Moxa convertor to IP-based communication).
The work package will consist of:
- Interface implementation, based on pre-defined standards, of laboratory equipment with the iLab integration Gateway and/or on-site file server.
- Researching and documenting Moxa convertor configuration settings (dependent on the lab instrument specifics) and executing the implementation.
- Scripting file transfer from laboratory equipment to file server, including document parsing where needed.
- Configuring lab workstations (W7, W10)
- Determining and requesting firewall rules (port, protocol) that are required to allow communication of the lab equipment with the iLab integration gateway
- Providing detailed documentation for both the Moxa convertor settings, file transfer specifics, as well as the actual implementation of the interfacing for each laboratory instrument.
- Collaborating and communicate with corporate colleagues, as well as frequent contacts and meetings with site MSAT SME’s.
- Microsoft operating systems knowledge (XP, W7, W10 and server 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Networking essentials, TCP/IP, VLAN concept, firewall, remote administration, Active Directory use
- Scripting knowledge (DOS command line, vbscript, Powershell,…)
- Knowledge of lab instrumentation, such as balances, pH meters, HPLCs, etc…, more specifically experience with network connectivity of these instruments.
- Knowledge of serial-to-IP convertors (Moxa, Lantronix, …) and knowledge of and experience with peripheral equipment in general.
- Documentation skills: being able to write detailed specifications.
- Flexible, service-oriented, good communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Be able to work independently, and well organized.
- Having worked previously in or for a pharmaceutical company within a lab area is a plus.
- Prior experience with GMP, GAMP5 and CFR21Part11 are a plus.
- Lab Experience 1 year+, Windows 10, and networking
- Extensive Lab experience and documentation Gxp experience is + Plus No min education