- Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-16081057
- Location: Beaverton, OR 97005
- Posted Date: 06/27/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
2022 TIO Senior Admin
Standard 8-5, 40 hour work week.
- Client’s Technology Innovation Office (TIO) is focused on unleashing the power of technology, innovation, and talent to Deliver Revolutionary Technology Innovation Products and Services.
- Embedded in Client’s Global Technology team, the Technology Innovation Office works across all of Client and weaves together business and technology dreams, supports world-class products and innovation, and relentlessly delivers new capabilities to achieve Client’s long term vision and strategies.
- CLIENT, Inc is in perpetual motion.
- Administrative employees help Client teams around the world keep up with the company’s rapid pace.
- They act as liaisons embedded in business functions and geographies.
- Their talents–problem solving, organization, time management, and more–help fuel the success of their teams.
- Client’s diverse group of administrative assistants embodies professionalism and models core Client values to guests and fellow employees.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- We are looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who has a proven ability to work in a new team in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- You have strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. You have the ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail.
- You have a high tolerance for ambiguity and great listening skills.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- You will perform a wide range of administrative duties, including: complex calendar management; booking travel; coordinating meetings and events; producing, editing, and reformatting documents and correspondence; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a diverse team of people with a variety of management styles.
- This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text, PowerPoint or Keynote presentations, often under tight timeframes.
- In addition, you’ll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating information into complex Excel spreadsheets.
- You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, and shared drives.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
- As our Senior Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the Technology Innovation Office’s admin team to support Senior Directors on the team.
WHAT YOU BRING TO CLIENT
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative work experience required
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities including senior level executives and brings a passion for people
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment with sometimes high levels of ambiguity and independence with sometimes varying working hours
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and appropriately handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Experience creating high-quality presentations
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook and with experience using Google docs, excel, PowerPoint or Keynote
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative / strong problem solving abilities
- Passion for collaboration and people and networking
- Understand and know how to troubleshoot technology when appropriate
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Previous experience working with expense reimbursement submissions and/or related experience with Quickbooks is strongly preferred
- Ability to occasionally work outside of core business hours