- Title: Document Control Coordinator
- Code: RCI-63389
- Location: Milpitas, CA 95035
- Posted Date: 06/27/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Role can be hybrid (1-2 days work from home)
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)/Laptop
- Responsible for administering, maintaining, and monitoring the company's Document Control activities in accordance with FDA/QSR, ISO 13485 requirements and other international regulations.
- Assists in reviewing quality aspects of change documents submitted for accuracy and consistency with other documents.
- Proofreads and edits documents for style, grammar, spelling, format and impact it may have on other documentation.
- Assists change originators in change control processes and system tools.
- Assists on document and data control business practices and helps reduce change cycle time.
- Supports process improvement and assists in implementation.
- Checks change implementation and identifies items for closure of completed change orders.
Note from Manager:
- Training 100% onsite for 1-1.5 months
- Experience with Change Control Process
- This is a Quality Role
- Must have Document Control experience
- Will review changes on documents, drawings, and SOPs
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, not required (BUT MUST HAVE 2-4 YEARS OF SOLID EXP IF NO DEGREE)
- Will be Proofreading and editing
- Must have excellent Communication skills and must be a team player
- Must have experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have to be a problem solver