- Title: Customer Service Specialist
- Code: RCI-24670
- Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
- Posted Date: 07/15/2022
- Duration: 4 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
- The Customer Service Specialist (CSS) will generate and administer Client Point of Care (APOC) Customer Service Agreement quotes and contracts within the operating policy of Client.
- The CSS will ensure consistency and integrity throughout the service agreement contract processes.
- In addition, the CSS will generate revenue in accordance with company service revenue sales goals.
- The CSS will maintain the service agreement database with accurate information on the customer’s contracts and on the customer including customer’s pricing for contracts.
- This position is located at APOC’s headquarters in Princeton, NJ.
- Qualified candidates must currently reside in, or near, the Princeton, NJ area.
- Relocation assistance is not authorized for this position.
- Develop and create APOC Service Agreement quotes and contracts according to company policy and procedures.
- Responsible for administrative and tactical activities associated with Service Agreement development, maintenance and renewal.
- Work cross-functionally to resolve customer concerns.
- Serve as liaison and Subject Matter Expert on service agreement concerns.
- Collect necessary data for accurate contract submission and entry into Service Management System (SMS).
- Assist internal and external customers with request for information on type and quantity of equipment shipped to identified locations.
- Generate billing reports per schedule to ensure customers are billed promptly.
- Initiate follow-up phone calls and emails for all quotes generated.
- Investigate and resolves customers billing inquiries utilizing SAP system.
- Request new customer numbers as needed in the Master Data Governance (MDG) system.
- Update contract pricing as per the APOC pricing guidelines for service agreements.
- Accomplish goals by working with Sales, Customer Support and Technical Support.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Some college or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience in an inside sales position
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other commonly used Microsoft Office programs.
Preferred Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years of prior experience in creating and selling service contracts
- Customer-centric approach with an understanding in how to provide outstanding customer service while making sound business decisions.
- Completed formal Negotiation training; Ability to negotiate and utilize open ended questions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload for themselves and others.
- Ability to clearly, concisely and accurately convey communications.
- Ability to work independently and in groups.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to accomplish goals.
- Ability or aptitude to use various types of databases and other computer software to complete tasks.
- Excellent judgment/decision making skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to communicate to customers over the phone.
- Good interpersonal skills, phone selling skills, problem resolution skills, time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong organization, time, and project management skills
- Familiar with medical device products application and utilization