- Title: Customer Logistics Analyst
- Code: RCI-16366642
- Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
- Posted Date: 08/01/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
Duties: Customer Logistics Analyst
- The Customer Logistics Analyst is responsible for effective review and timely release of sales orders from SAP to ensure compliant release and optimal inventory allocations.
- Participation in process improvement, compliance activities, and key customer service programs is also included in this role.
Customer Logistics Order Release Management Process
- Employs strong mathematical and decision-making skills to release orders based on their forecasts, marketing strategy as well as the level of inventory that is available.
- Acts as a liaison between Customer Operations, Supply Planning and other cross functional teams (such as Distribution, Marketing, Sales, Demand Planning, Product Launch) to ensure associated forecast and inventory allocation aligned with order release process.
- Review and analyze customer order history to identify ordering patterns and escalate findings to Demand Planning team for resolution.
- Provide support to Customer Operations team related to order management process, providing insight information and resolution
- Process EDI transmitted orders and manage any issue resolution
- Prepare product/customers related reports for key partners using SAP/BI and Qlik Sense.
- Manage shortages, destructions, and damage processing. Issue call tags.
- Handle customers request regarding product availability/product status
- Ensure compliance to all Customer Operations SOPs/Work instructions and SOX protocols.
- 4 + years of Strong business analytics skills
- 2+years in Customer Service Roles required
- SAP experience required
- MS Excel and Power Point skills preferred.
- Understanding of the generics industry preferred.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives and support new projects as needed.
- Business Analytics Skills
- Proactive communication (written & verbal)
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- English (Speak, Read, Write)
Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred