- Title: Data Entry Clerk
- Code: RCI-06717
- Location: Waltham, MA 02451
- Posted Date: 08/02/2022
- Duration: 10 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
First 2-3 weeks of onsite training required Afterwards Remote/Hybrid work will be offered
- Main duties will include the curation, entry, verification, and reconciliation of data into appropriate data management systems for raw material attributes, manufacturing in-process data, and product data.
- Additional responsibilities will include providing data outputs in useful formats to cross-functional teams to allow for visualization, reporting, and analysis.
- Datasets will include batches that are manufactured both at internal sites and external contract manufacturing facilities.
- The ideal candidate should have a good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools and be comfortable navigating within computer applications.
- The ideal candidate must be detailed oriented, customer driven, outgoing, and a team player.
- Candidate should have be very organized.
- Years of Experience: 0 - 3 Years
- Data entry and verification, data files, enter in GMP data from docs, from PDF docs (from departments, vendors, hand-written notes).
- Work as a team with another coworker, 2nd person will review the data, compare for accuracy fille out the log
Must have experience:
- Attention to details – is responsible for entering/reviewing numerical information in data important
- Strong communication skills working as a team
Nice to have:
- Degree college degree is not required, is helpful. Must have at least HS diploma
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Data Management/Industry Experience is a plus!