- Title: PowerBuilder Developer
- Code: RCI-80623Y0070
- Location: New York, NY 10038
- Posted Date: 08/04/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Dalpat Prajapati
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
Location - 100 Gold St New York, NY 10038
HPD is seeking resources to implement enhancements and routine tasks required for HQS inspections administration.
Contractor shall follow the current architecture stack and best practices as defined below. And provide scalable and extensible architecture that can be maintained by HPD resources over the long term.
A. Create functions in HPDInfo to support the inspection and code enforcement modules
B. Modify programs based upon the analysis done.
C. Document programming changes and maintain a log for each item modified.
D. Write stored procedures and triggers as needed in Oracle/SQL.
E. Work closely with stakeholders to identify and understand requirements.
F. Unit Test Applications
G. Work Closely with Business Users and Quality Assurance team to conduct UAT and fix any defects.
H. Stakeholder Coordination: Contractor shall coordinate with HPD Technical staff on infrastructure requests, access to shared environments, configuration of global settings and related matters.
• Minimum of 8 years working with the Oracle database environment, MS SQL Server 2012 and above.
• Prior working experience with Access VB Script is a plus
• Demonstrate understanding of software development life cycle like Agile and Waterfall
• Strong collaboration, relationship management, Verbal, and written communication skills.
• Good judgment, logical thinker, and detail oriented.
• Ability to adapt and understand business
• Ability to drive projects to completion.
• Experience with Oracle 12C+/ MS SQL Server 2012 and above.
• Experience with Automation, deployment of the applications
2) Oracle DB 12C
3) MS SQL Server 2016 and above
4) Windows 10 PCs
5) MS Windows Server platform
6) Entity Framework 6 or above
8) HTML5, CSS3, XML, XSL