- Title: Chemist (3rd Shift)
- Code: RCI-25157
- Location: Scarborough, ME 04074
- Posted Date: 08/04/2022
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
The position of Technical Manufacturing Chemist within our Infectious Disease Developed Markets business unit located at Scarborough, Maine. In this role you will produce material for use in immunology-based chromatography and enzyme tests.
This job description will be reviewed periodically and is subject to change by management.
- Maintains and supports the production schedule
- Investigates problem areas and areas of desirable improvement
- Undertakes new procedures and observes proper safety precautions
- Responsible for in-process QC testing of manufacturing material as it relates to qualifications, quality inspections and titration.
- Maintains quality systems and proper GMP/GLP
- Creates and follows protocols designed around product improvement
- Responsible for making critical and non-critical bioreagents for use in product and manufacturing processes using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Works in a team setting and coordinates manufacturing efforts based upon a set production schedule and maintaining the raw bioreagent supply as needed to support this schedule.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Chemistry, Life Sciences, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- pH meters
- Gel Electrophoresis o SDS Page
- ELISA Spectrophotometry
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently with moderate supervision.
- Skill in using computer applications including spreadsheet, database, manufacturing, and word processing software