- Title: Lab Tech (2nd Shift)
- Code: RCI-25163
- Location: Scarborough, ME 04074
- Posted Date: 08/04/2022
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
The position of Lab Technician, Technical Manufacturing within our Infectious Disease Developed Markets business unit located at Scarborough, Maine. In this role you will produce material for use in immunology-based chromatography and enzyme tests.
This job description will be reviewed periodically and is subject to change by management.
- Maintains and supports the production schedule
- Undertakes new procedures and observes proper safety precautions
- Maintains quality systems and proper GMP/GLP
- Follows protocols designed around product improvement
- Responsible for making critical and non-critical bioreagents for use in product and manufacturing processes using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Works in a team setting and coordinates manufacturing efforts based upon a set production schedule and maintaining the raw bioreagent supply as needed to support this schedule.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
- Associates Degree in a Chemistry, Life Sciences, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- pH meters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other related technical field.
- Prior experience using CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) and techniques.
- Prior experience in a Medical Device environment
- Knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively and building strategic relationships with coworkers.