- Title: SAP SD Functional consultant
- Code: RCI-24900
- Location: Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Posted Date: 08/05/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Detailed Job Description:
- The Sr. IT Specialist will have a client area across multiple countries, multiple divisions and multiple domains.
- This position will lead the offshore and onsite teams from service partners.
- The BSS Run Sr. IT Specialist manages the team and related delivery activities for Global, Divisional and local systems.
- Leads the partnership of the Run function with BRMs and Regional IT contacts. Provide oversight of business requirements.
- Leverages key strengths from all teams, Client and Provider alike.
- Strong experience in Key SAP SD business processes – Pricing, Intercompany Billing, Shipping, Logistics, Transportation, Order Fulfillment, and FSCM.
- Experience in EDI integrations with warehouses, TPLs and TPMs.
- Knowledge of SAP SD integration with other SAP Modules like FI, MM and PP.
- Experience in handling of Month-end and Year-end close processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate with Business users and work with offshore teams.
- This role leads all support related activities.
This includes the following:
- Accountable for end to end support.
- Reports regularly on performance.
- Monitors service level infractions.
- Develops new Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and metrics, as needed.
- Works across stakeholders to gain agreement on new SLAs and / or metrics.
- These actions ensure that service levels are maintained and continually improved and that any problems with the day-to-day delivery of services are minimized.
- Harmonizes and motivates team members.
- Provides oversight and management of the following core job responsibilities as follows: Escalates if provider is unable to meet demand.
- Plans, executes and evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets.
- Assesses and evaluates risk. Communicates effectively, both formally and informally.
- Demonstrates leadership.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives.
- Understands the relevance of own area of responsibility/specialism to the employing organization.
- Takes client requirements into account when evaluating proposals.
- Manages communication and negotiation with supplier to obtain required solution design and sizing (hours effort).
- Takes account of relevant legislation, compliance requirements, and industry regulations.
- Stays current with industry advancements and direction of domains supported.
- Thinks strategically, leveraging knowledge of domain needs across Client.
- Is accountable for effective systems operations. Conducts regular service reviews.
- Manages and audits service provider performance and productivity relative to SLAs.
- Ensures compliance with Client policies, procedures, and quality requirements.
- Interfaces directly with the business including understanding concerns, defining requirements, engaging the business for testing as needed and communicating incident status in business terms from information provided by the support teams.
- Acts as point of contact where input is needed to support audits or CAPAs.
- Works with global team to identify continuity/disaster recovery requirements are in place and assists in executing disaster recovery tests as needed.
- Reports results of business continuity testing to the business.
- Manages business and support team, using good communication and teamwork to ensure collaboration among all IT teams for the good of the business.
- Manages IT process compliance with corporate, divisional and local policies and procedures. Enforces audit compliance policies and standards.
- Degree in IT and/or complimentary business degree.
Work Experience –
- At least 10-13 years of experience in IT, preferably in the health care industry.
- Prior management experience.
- Problem determination (experience in root cause analysis) and problem resolution skills.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to senior leaders.
- Knowledge of business environment, service requirements and culture.
- Process skills; an understanding of process costs, ability to work with Service Provider to ensure effective operations and agreed upon service levels.
- Ability to accomplish results through others particularly by establishing relationships.
- Ability to be firm but fair with regard to operational deliverables.