- Title: Infrastructure Engineer
- Code: RCI-49543-1
- Location: Summit, NJ 07901
- Posted Date: 08/05/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Role: Infrastructure Engineer
The candidate must be able to work onsite at Summit West, so local candidates only please.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- To serve as a key contributor to support the manufacturing resilience infrastructure on-premises.
- The main function of the role is to support the onsite Cyber security related initiatives, Digital Modernization, Lifecycle management, and Disaster Recovery related exercises for the site.
- Candidate must be flexible in working on site in Summit – West location and remotely.
- Work with Shared Services team, and coordinate cybersecurity projects with other digital plant teams, enterprise architect team, and IT infrastructure team
- Participate in change management oversite of infrastructure and Cybersecurity tools
- Perform primary responsibilities relating to daily operations, upgrade, patching, rollout, and support of site infrastructure
- Create and maintain inventory of site infrastructure including hardware, software, and networking
- Participate in developing the Life Cycle Management roadmap for the site
- Coordinate and perform server and workstation Operating System patching activities
- Provide metrics and reports related to Cybersecurity and system upgrades
- Work with Cybersecurity team to promote Cyber Vigilance and education on cyber related topics
- Participate in recovery verification activities including High availability and Onsite Application Recovery exercises
- Adhere to all plant safety procedures
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supporting and managing Windows in professional environment(s) including Active Directory, patch management, and DNS
- Working knowledge of networking technologies and components such as network switches, network firewalls, and wireless networks.
- Experience with patching Windows clients using deployment tools
- Experience in hands-on and remote administration for x86_64 servers
- Ability to work both independently and as a contributor in a team environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills desirable
- Knowledge of Backup technologies
- Proficient in Excel and report creation
- Ability to work on an on-call basis or overtime if necessary
- Knowledge of cyber security concepts, and experience in cybersecurity responses is a plus
- Experience with Service Now a plus
- Experience in working in pharmaceutical manufacturing and lab environments a plus