- Title: Software Engineer
- Code: RCI-16121803
- Location: Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Posted Date: 08/05/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Darshan Mali
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 421
Preference is onsite/local candidates, however, they will consider remote for the right candidate.
We are looking for 1 senior engineer with very strong AWS and Node.js/Typescript experience.
Experience with performance tests and MQTT/IOT is a plus.
- Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives.
- Facilitates or performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
- Contributes and reviews recommendations for technical solutions.
- Manages and/or contributes to the technical components of the RFP process.
- Resolves issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects.
- Provides technical estimates for project budget input to Senior/Project Manager.
- Leads and owns engagements with software vendors to ensure that code and configuration requirements and deliverables are met.
- Enforces architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments.
- Coordinates compliance issue identification and remediation.
- Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design.
- Contributes to database design and creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced technical designs.
- Approves proof of concept efforts and reviews results.
- Enforce Client and department architectural direction and ensure consistent technical approach within department.
- Decide on engineering tools based on recommendations.
- Allocate resources based on performance monitoring and tuning results. Manage and enforce performance thresholds and standards.
- Review and approve performance test results, recommendations, and tuning results.
- Oversee and is responsible for the creation of test plans, test execution, and validation of test results.
- Solid AWS skills/experience
- Node/Type Script
- backend API/service building
Project Description :
- Connected Product Platform is the foundational platform for the Connected Product Initiative that enables product authentication and inventory accuracy using RFIDs and QR codes.
- It handles generating RFIDs and QR codes (other sensors/ids later), capturing all events and scans of the IDs/codes and making that data available for real time use-cases as well as data and analytics.
- Connected Product Platform is implemented as a set of globally distributed active-active micro-services and asynchronous processing running in AWS as docker and serverless components, written in Node.js/Typescript, Goland and Rust, using NOSQL databases and streaming solutions and a fully automated pipeline.