- Title: Biologist
- Code: RCI-18966
- Location: Worcester, MA 01604
- Posted Date: 08/05/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- Performs test methods as written to support product/material release.
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Understands, implements and maintains GMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures, and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Will perform a multitude of laboratory tasks as assigned by management.
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks as committed with attention to detail.
- Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives.
- Revises / reviews procedures as necessary and provides support for department.
- Support investigations.
- Compile, evaluate, and present data utilizing various programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Power BI, etc.)
- Support in writing routine laboratory reports and presentations.
- Support laboratory coverage on weekends and holidays on a rotating basis, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Biology
Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate?: No
Years of experience/education and/or certifications required: 1-2 years
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team-oriented (support fellow team members / laboratory)
- Accountability for assigned tasks
- Strong communication skills (written/oral)
- Comfort with computer systems and software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Power BI, etc.)
What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
- Computer skills, familiarity with general biology, and lab applications
What type of environment is this person working in?-
- Group setting
- Individual Setting