- Title: Inventory Analyst
- Code: RCI-18910
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 08/05/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
- The inventory analyst will work with the Distribution Manager, US to support day to day inventory and warehousing operations.
- The analyst will own the inventory reconciliation process between and the 3pls in the US, drive continuous improvement initiatives to ensure efficiency and predictability, and further enhance the capability to project and optimize inventories across our key supply chains.
- Finally, the analyst will enable accurate inventory data availability for all key stakeholders and enable benchmarking between brands to drive best-in-class at all levels of the organization.
- Support the US Distribution Manager with key performance indicators (KPI), invoicing, SAP reporting, 3PL system reporting, SOP review, Investigation Review and any other distribution related task as detailed below and as required.
- Maintain a cycle count matrix schedule, based on product ABC categorization.
- Ensure routine cycle counting process and schedule is followed by the 3PLs- i.e., counts are completed, documentation is received (perpetual inventory, screen shots, summaries, etc), reviewed and approved.
- All adjustments due to cycle count discrepancies are summarized for review and approval by Finance prior to making any adjustments.
- Track and trend all adjustments need to align the inventory.
- File all supportive matrix cycle count documentation for future review by auditors.
- Be present at 3PL for financial audit purposes and ensure all requested documentation is provided in a timely and thorough manner.
- Request and follow through on ad-hoc counts at 3PL.
- Review and file all other types of counting documentation from 3PLs (pick line audits, ad-hoc counts, etc.).
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of all customer inquiry investigations (OS/SS/Incorrect shipments).
- Run the daily inventory reconciliation report between 3PL and systems. Identify new discrepancies and follow up with internal stakeholders, 3PL or Global Information Technology teams to get timely and accurate resolution. Track and trend inventory reconciliation issues.
- Monitor electronic data interchange message (IDOC) failures between and 3PL inventory management systems and process these message failures as approved but Global Information Technology.
- Support financial audits by requesting shipping documentation and running reports in SAP.
- Complete month-end analysis of inventory KPIs, as well as order accuracy and returns.
- Run other daily reports including completed daily outbound deliveries and returns reconciliation between SAP and 3PL.
- Complete daily verification of outbound deliveries.
- Support Order Management team for order cancellations, batch determination, completing transactions in SAP for medical devices with asset values, etc.
- Provide monthly 3PL invoicing reconciliation reports related to pallet storage, outbound deliveries, etc.
- Review and analyze other reports as needed.
- Created manual proforma invoices for passive shipper return when required.
- Review destruction requests for accuracy and prepare destruction lists to send for financial approval.
- Track all destruction orders to ensure process is followed and all supportive documentation is received and filed according to the SOPs. Approve destruction invoices.
- Analyze, review, log, request credits, process and approve all 3PL invoices.
- Drive the short dated/excess inventory review process to mitigate any risk on obsolescence and/or collaborate with finance to create reserves.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative/analytical related discipline (Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Economics or Information Systems)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong cross functional collaboration with supply chain users is essential
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills are required
- Excellent helicopter view as well as deep dive analytical skills are required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain with Inventory Management, Logistics and Warehousing
- Ability to travel domestically
- Global Functional SC and GDL leadership, 3PLs, Brand, Planning, Distribution, Warehousing, Logistics, BTS, and Business Strategy Analytics
Years of experience/education and/or certifications required:
- 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain with Inventory Management, Logistics and Warehousing
- cycle count experience
- Excellent helicopter view as well as deep dive analytical skills