- Title: Sr. Research Associate - Biology - Immuno Oncology II
- Code: RCI-12031
- Location: Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Posted Date: 08/05/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Rohit Sughani
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 293
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Role is 100% on site
Ideal level of position: Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist level
- The position will report to Research Scientist or above of Analytical Operations.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Establish analytical methods to evaluate lentiviral and retroviral vector transduced samples for impurities, GC, IFU and VCN assays.
- Perform qualification studies for Analytical methods per established guidance.
- Author, review and approve technical documents including standard operating procedures, test methods, and technical reports.
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop, adapt, execute, and document analytical methods to characterize the processes for manufacturing lots of drug substance and drug products.
- B.S in Molecular biology or related discipline with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Background in Gene & Cell Therapy; experience with analytical techniques (transduction, titer, DNA/RNA extractions, cDNA synthesis, PCR, ELISA).
Analytical method development in one or more of the following techniques:
- Droplet digital PCR (ddPCR)/quantitative PCR (qPCR)
- ELISA, MSD, Luminex
- Viral titer assays
- Mammalian cell culture
- Experience with software including GraphPad, SoftMax, JMP and/or Geneious, MS Office suite
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, & prioritize work on multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment