- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-18970
- Location: North Chicago, IL 60064
- Posted Date: 08/05/2022
- Duration: 24 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
3 days onsite and 2 days remote
- MGR is looking for a potential candidate who has creative agency exp and not an IT PM - PLEASE BE ADVISED!
- In support of the Business Services Group (BSG) Account Team, the Project Manager (PM) works with internal staff and external resources to deliver creative and communications solutions that are both cost-effective and high quality.
- The PM works independently with clients to execute communications projects, meeting and events and campaigns in alignment with business objectives.
- The Project Manager will follow client direction, create estimates, secure resources, and manage timelines and budgets to meet client expectations.
- The PM’s clients will be various Client employees from all facets of the corporation.
- Projects may include disease-state awareness campaigns, product launches, sales support/training materials, meetings, events, corporate communication initiatives, etc.
- The PM must have working knowledge of visual communication design and production, marketing concepts, event production and digital media.
- Participate in the creative conceptualization process by providing complete project scope to the creative team.
- Prioritize projects and assure appropriate resources are allocated properly. Partner and support the business development team in maintaining BSG business with current Client clients.
- Manage execution of project plans and timelines to meet project deadlines without exception. Responsible for estimates, quotes and invoice projects monthly.
- Meet or exceed financial goal annually. Positively influence the improvements in workflow process. As an active member of the Account team, share best practices.
- Provide support outside your ‘normal’ client base, as business may demand. Partner within BSG to strategize on ways to improve effectiveness.
- Comply with applicable Corporate Policies, Procedures and Mandatory Training.
- Must be able to communicate project, budgetary, resource or quality challenges and concerns openly with clients/key stakeholders and internal BSG teams.
- The PM should have the ability to adapt to changing external influences. The ability to build relationships quickly will be an asset to the success in this role.
- Must track time on a daily/weekly basis and meet established utilization numbers for this function.
- Minimum Education: BA/BS required. Master’s degree desirable.
- Emphasis in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or Business
- Minimum Experience: Recent Graduates with 2-5 years Project Management in a creative agency or meeting/event planning environment experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of InDesign is a plus.
- Collaboration: Successfully builds strong productive, mutually beneficial relationships while enhancing collaboration with peers, internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills: written, presentation and oral that persuades and gains understanding and alignment with others in a professional tone. Strong ability to read and display professional non-verbal cues with others.
- Able to influence and communicate with various levels of the organization.
- Problem Solving: Ability to solve complex problems with innovative thinking resulting in improvements to business solutions and efficiency.
- Customer Focus: Highly skilled at adjusting and adapting service delivery to diverse customer needs and sensitivities. Continues to look for ways to improve service,e.g., Type Coach methodologies when interacting with peers and stakeholders.
- Technical Skills: Is SME on related technical, systems and business process skills and consistently seeks opportunity to improve skills to advance business objectives,e.g. training others in department.
- Able to research and learn technical areas
- Latitude and Attention to detail: Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail. Must be able to determine objectives to assignments while prioritizing competing priorities and schedules.
- Position represents the BSG organization as a primary contact for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior internal stakeholders and external customers on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.