- Title: Scientist 2 - Chemistry
- Code: RCI-63721
- Location: Malvern, PA 19355
- Posted Date: 08/09/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Rohit Sughani
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 293
Lab operations responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordination and management of instrument onboarding and validation
- Facilitating instrument preventive maintenance, calibration, and repairs; may include some hands-on maintenance and calibration duties
- GMP record keeping
- Chamber management
- Lab safety and housekeeping
- Software validation
- Be able to coordinate activities with internal and external operations and service teams, service providers, IT, site quality, and analysts to ensure lab operation activities are completed and compliant.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related subject area, with a minimum of 2 or more years of related industry laboratory experience is required, or a Master’s degree with 1 or more years of related industry laboratory experience is required.
- Strong verbal communication skills are required.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to work in a cross-functional customer-focused environment is required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to drive completion of activities in a timely manner.
- Experience with lab operation activities in a GMP environment is required.
- Ability to work with limited guidance to plan, execute, and follow through with work assignments is expected.
- Experience with electronic laboratory notebook is preferred.