- Title: Program Manager
- Code: RCI-34738-1
- Location: Edison, NJ 08817
- Posted Date: 08/09/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Remote full time ,EST hours are ideal
Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD Boston, MA Houston, TX Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
- Experience in Ads space is a big plus
- Integrity operations understanding or strategic ops
- Can run meetings/build decks
- Client Authorized Sales Partners (ASPs) are personal, locally accessible marketing advisors that bring high quality sales service and consulting to agencies & direct advertisers in previously underserved emerging markets.
- Client ASPs currently operate in 21 countries with expected growth in other regions and countries.
- These partners go through a rigorous selection and training process and hire local teams who are physically accessible as trusted advisors to their clients.
- The ASP Program is focused on identifying, selecting, enabling and scaling these partners and on empowering the regional sales teams who directly correspond to these partners. Together with a cross-functional team of experts we enable these partners to diagnose a client’s marketing needs and deliver strategies that drive measurable outcomes.
- Manage and evaluate customer service operations, improving interactions with ASPs and clients
- Improve integrity operations that enhance the ad experience for users and protect Client clients and partners from risk
- Understand existing business integrity framework and improve business integrity process and tools
- Coordinate and run education sessions on Ads and business integrity best practices
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- Collaborate with partners at all levels to deeply understand their needs, drive adoption of our solutions and processes and initiate corrective action against negative trends
- Oversee the definition of business health metrics and development of dashboards that provide an accurate state of the operation at all times
- Establish high standards in partner growth & enablement, allowing best practice knowledge to travel seamlessly to benefit all local teams for all ASPs
- Build closed feedback loops, allowing for a dynamic evolution of the program based on new insights into partners’ needs, as well as informing broader advertising product strategy
- Coordinate Projects and move them through different stages of development
- Make detailed plans to accomplish goals and direct integration of technical activities
- Manage and provide support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of business principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.
- Ability to work within a global team environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong project or program management experience. Strong communicator.
- Experience in new, undefined environments with multiple, often conflicting priorities
- Knowledge of organizational dynamics in large and small organizations. Operating experience with cross-functional/virtual and remote teams