- Title: Innovation Activation Specialist
- Code: RCI-63710
- Location: South San Francisco, CA 94080
- Posted Date: 08/09/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Darshan Mali
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 421
- The Innovation Activation Specialist is responsible for supporting the implementation and execution marketing tactics as outlined in the strategic business plan to achieve business priorities of including site-related services and activities to foster a vibrant community.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation the JJI marketing and external engagement activations within region, including product launch strategies and management of the project plan, budget and reporting ROI & project metrics to ensure execution success
- Supporting the Innovation Activation Manager in planning, executing, and tracking lead generation campaigns to grow the portfolio in region
- Support all aspects of the physical/digital activation & marketing campaign incorporation in the region.
- Support regional community engagement with onsite Licensees (portal communications, educational programs, site celebrations, etc.) including tracking and sharing of Licensee progress reported in the media.
- Engage in ongoing relationships with key internal and regional external stakeholders including strategic marketing partners, trade associations and potential sponsors
- Support JJI corporate identity regionally through internal and external work (electronic and hardcopy newsletters, portal, external websites, external brochures, presentations, social media channels, SOPs, etc.).
- Assist in monitoring day-to-day regional activation activities and be actively involved with each department to ensure work is progressing as planned
- Participate in JJI presence at regional conferences (sponsorship, speaking engagements, event planning, advertisements, booth, speakers, etc.).
- Support the Implementation of all elements of site or virtual programs (manage budgets, develop calendar, recruit speakers, etc.)
- Event Promotion- Support of JJI marketing including posting of events on social media, cross promotion with partners, targeted LinkedIn internal and external posts, communication of internal events and follow up.
- This includes the development of strategic e-marketing communications plan and schedule to ensure optimal attendance results.
- Event Materials and logistical support– Use of event management platforms such as Splash and HubSpot.
- Creation of event materials such as: print programs, presentations, welcome slide decks, Event speaker management including: scheduling, collection of speaker materials and slide decks.
- Manage attendee lists and badge production, survey creation, and event recaps, report final lists.
- Manage event logistics such as booking venue, managing event setup and catering. coordinate event calendar entries, coordinate event setup with various teams (catering, janitorial, AV, operations) and calendar management.
- Support web presence for prospective region, i.e. Google My Business and maintenance & content for regional site page
- Live events – Lead set up, registration, manage volunteers, AV and break down.
- Tour support –support and coordinate tours with site team for guests and support tour/visits for higher profile guests
- Manage the site HUB activities.
- Coordinate scheduling of investor and service provider visits to and communicate meeting opportunities to residents.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related discipline is required.
- A proven performer with a minimum of 3-5 years of brand/product marketing and events experience is required.
- Experience developing program content and advertising of content is preferred.
- Experience in developing and executing a Regional strategic marketing plan. preferred
- E-Marketing experience preferred.
- Exceptional writing skills are required.
- Experience within a healthcare setting or industry association is preferred.
- Experience working with and managing vendors, consultants, and budgets is preferred.
- Experience in managing social media is preferred.
- Experience in event management tools (HubSpot, Splash, Salesforce, etc.) and online tools are required.
- Must be detail orientated and have strong personal leadership skills.