- Title: Associate Account Manager
- Code: RCI-19019
- Location: Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Posted Date: 08/10/2022
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Hours: Hybrid work schedule both onsite at client location and Remote. 40 hours per week; 8 hours each day Monday to Friday.
PRIMARY FUNCTION / PRIMARY GOALS / OBJECTIVES:
- The Associate Account Manager serves as a day-to-day liaison between the client Ad Agency and the brand teams and is responsible for managing projects and timelines.
- Working in partnership with the Account Manager, Agency’s creative staff and external resources/suppliers, the position provides support and counsel to help the brand teams meet their business objectives/sales goals.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Maintain knowledge of client guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, PromoMats review and corporate compliance.
- Possess a thorough understanding of their accounts’ (both U.S. and Global) product attributes, marketing objectives, target audience, competitive environment, market dynamics and medical/regulatory/legal position.
- Maintain an intimate understanding of the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
- Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
- Demonstrate leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
- Collaborate with the brand team in the development of creative briefs
- Recommend key promotional tactics that align with the strategy and goals of the brand.
- Issue client contact reports to ensure key information is being quickly communicated to all involved stakeholders.
- Review creative development of a project during concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to.
- Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Support with the development of annual forecasts.
- Ensure budgets are on track.
- Track time on a daily basis.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE:
- Reports to client Ad Agency Group Account Manager
- Supports Account Management team & partners with project management & creative team on project initiatives
- Accountable for strategic and tactical execution, compliance to all related guidelines and budget
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
- Total account support and project management experience – minimum of 5 years
- Advertising agency/in-house agency experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry is a plus (both U.S. and Global)
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
- High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
- Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast paced creative environment
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details
- Bachelor degree required