- Title: Sr .Net Developer
- Code: RCI-80623Y0073
- Location: New York, NY 10038
- Posted Date: 08/10/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Dalpat Prajapati
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
This is ONSITE position.
HPD is seeking resources to implement enhancements required for EHV administration. Division of Tenant Resources currently uses DTR Portal (public facing, as well as Administrative internal portion) to provide customers (owners and tenants) with information about their subsidies. The resource requested will be engaged in the tasks listed below:
a. On-demand notice printing capabilities for DTR Staff
b. Implement enhancements to Program processing due to Federal statutory changes/business process efficiencies.
c. Unit Test Applications and work closely with Quality Assurance team and fix any defects
Qualifications for position:
• Minimum of 4 years developing WCF Services, WebAPI
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in HTML5 programming.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Angular 4+.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in JQuery, JSON,XML
• Minimum of 4 years working with the Oracle database environment, MS SQL Server 2012 and above.
• Prior working experience with Access VB Script is a plus
• Demonstrate understanding of software development life cycle like Agile and Waterfall
• Strong collaboration, relationship management, Verbal, and written communication skills.
• Good judgment, logical thinker, and detail oriented.
• Ability to adapt and understand business
• Ability to drive projects to completion.
• Experience with Oracle 12C+/ MS SQL Server 2012 and above.
• Experience with Automation, deployment of the applications
1) Oracle DB 12C
2) MS SQL Server 2016 and above
3) Microsoft .Net
4) Angular Version 4 and above
5) IIS server
6) Windows 10 PCs
7) MS Windows Server platform
8) Dot Net Web API/Micro services
9) Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
10) Entity Framework 6 or above
13) HTML5, CSS3, XML, XS